Gathering the nations to worship Jesus Christ
Eternity Church is a worshipping community for all nations with people from over 15 nationalities attending our services. Eternity Church draws on the richness of different traditions in worship and spiritual practice, valuing the strengths that our differences bring in our movement towards unity among God’s people. We need each other. Our worship straddles the line between the freshness and innovation of a newly emerging church and the beauty of Christian traditions that come to us through the centuries.
Our calling is twofold: we believe in intentionally striving towards reconciling different peoples, as well as building a strong local community that seeks the welfare of our city and country. We seek God’s leading and believe that drawing near to God will allow us to better understand His heart for our neighborhood, city and the world.
We began in 2003 by intentionally creating a community where people of diverse languages, nationalities, ethnicities, and denominations could join with American believers in celebrating and pursuing God. In 2016 Pastor David & his wife Nalini became a part of the Apostolic Network of Global Awakening (ANGA). The Elders fully endorsed this new partnership as it adds a key dimension to the ministry of the Eternity Church. In 2017, after a two-year process of prayer, scrutiny and congregational deliberation, we joined ECO. We found that the Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterian Churches (ECO) was aligned closely with our values—and it even celebrated our multinational, multi-denominational approach! We joined the ECO with the conviction of strengthening our body through the accountability and structure that a denomination brings, and we continue to draw on the traditions of different denominations even as we operate under the umbrella of the ECO.
Eternity Church is committed to:
- Authentic, passionate worship
- Teaching each person how to live a prayerful life
- Understanding the Bible and living under its authority
- Providing a place of belonging, care, and community
- Embracing the joy and goodness that God has given us here on Earth
Our calling is to:
- Engage our world with the love of Jesus
- Boldly share our lives as a testimony of God’s goodness
- Be filled with the Spirit to bring healing and rest
- Grow together in contentment and godliness
- Be an informed community that lives in accordance with God’s will
- Live in the reality of heaven invading Earth
We welcome you to come as you are, join us in worship and be part of our community!
If you would like to make a tax-deductible gift to support our ministry, please make your check payable to Eternity Church.